We take abuse of our service very seriously. If you wish to report a copyright infringement, we need you to send us a proper notification.
A proper notification MUST have at least the following information, or it may be IGNORED:
1. Identify yourself as either:
- The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or
- A person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Some legal documents are required from your side for your verification.
3. We need your contact information, including your TRUE NAME, street address, telephone number, and email address.
4. Identify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed, or if a large number of works are appearing at a single website, a representative list of the works.
5. Identify the material that you claim is infringing your copyrighted work, to which you are requesting that Downpit disable access over the World Wide Web.
6. Identify the location of the material on the World Wide Web by providing information reasonably sufficient to permit Downpit to locate the material.
7. Downloading a movie form Downpit is totally legal and user can also add their links.
8. State that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.
9. State that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury.
A proper notification MUST contain the information above, or it may be IGNORED. All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this website should be delivered ONLY to Downpit’s designated copyright agents by using our online ticket system below.
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org